GET INVOLVED – VOLUNTEER!
When adults volunteer, all students benefit! There are many opportunities for parents and community members to get involved. Your help is needed!
We will post Sign-up links as events and activities are planned and open volunteer opportunities are known. Keep an eye out for updates!
Open 2021-2022 Committee Chairperson Opportunities:
Here are a few volunteer opportunities that we have available for next school year. There are many opportunities to help with just one event or program. Remember you don’t have to be a board member to help organize an event or help run a program.
Program/Event Chairperson opportunities:
- After School Enrichment Co-Chairs (1-2 people), if allowed in 2021/2022 school year
- Coordinate our after-school offerings with Si View Community Center
- Sessions to be coordinated are for Fall, Winter and Spring
- Create/update flyers with the new class offerings, work with the PTA to promote and track sign-ups
- Reflections Program (1-2 people)
- Re-start this wonderful program at Opstad
- Organize signups, track turn-in timing
- Organize turn-in process
- Visit the Washington State PTA website for more information
For more detailed information on any of the above positions, please talk to any of the current board members or email us at email@example.com
New program ideas
We love new ideas and new programs! Here are a few programs and ideas that have been suggested that we would love to try. We just need a little help to get them started.
New Ideas and Programs:
- Otis Spunkmeyer fundraising
- Crayola ColorCycle
- Additional After School Enrichment
- Green Team. Create a program to help upkeep the school and give back by helping the environment.
- Grant Writing